Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Go easy on me.. I am new born blogger..

Hi. So my journey of life, kitchens and endless oven burns has landed me right here. I am late as my peers and fellow chefs would say...but guess what? This was God's time and plan for me to come out of my closet.....not that closet..get your mind out..hehe...
Before i start, i have a couple of pledges to make, to you as my reader, and to myself as the blogger. ...errr..Here it goes.
I promise i will try not to bore you with too many words.
I promise to improve my blogging abilities through criticisms and shadowing.
I promise to give you mouth watering meals and recipes to compliment it.
I promise to take you through my journeys of experiments (all i have learnt over the past 15 years)
I promise to stay original.
Lastly, i promise to stop here, for now..

Meanwhile check out this logo,...memorize it....for whenever or wherever you see it, it means "ay wuz ere"..peace and love always readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment